Get to know me!

Hello! My name is Anne Beatrice C. de Guzman. I have three siblings and all our initials are ABCD just because our mom wanted it to be like that. haha! I am a full-time ESL tutor in RareJob. If you are not familiar with RareJob, RareJob is an online English school that caters to Japanese people who like to learn English. If you want to check out for yourself you may click here.

I think I was 3 or 4 years old here.
I'm wearing my mom's necklace
and I didn't want to take it off 😂
I took BS Human Ecology at the University of the Philippines, Los Baños. Since I'm a very diligent student, it took me six years to graduate. 😂 You might ask, "how did she end up being a tutor when she graduated from UP?" or "why did she choose to be a tutor?". It's just because I love teaching and RareJob is the best platform for me. I get to choose when I want to work and because of the good salary that the company offers, I could save money for my future.  I will share more about this in my future posts so that I could share in detail how you can achieve that work-life balance or how to have extra income with RareJob. 😉


On another note, I made this account months ago but I didn't have the time to post and I have no idea what to put in this blog. I'm also not used to sharing to the public but I've been wanting to start my blog because I enjoy writing and it's like a stress reliever for me. In this blog, I just want to share anything that I can share. Something that interests me and that might interest you. Nothing formal although I want to inspire you with anything I experienced or will experience in life.

That's all. Thank you for reading! 😁


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Comments

Popular Posts