Yakusoku no Neverland (The Promised Neverland)

My boyfriend was telling me about this anime countless times that it's really terrific to the point that he couldn't wait for the anime to be released so he read the manga instead. I was curious but I was too lazy to watch a new series because I still haven't finished a few series that I'm watching.😁 He persuaded me to watch it many times and I finally gave in.

All I can say is that this anime is superb! It's captivating! I'm sad that it only has 12 episodes. I can read the manga though but I find it difficult to read a manga haha I should learn how to read it so that I can catch up on my boyfriend. He said he already finished the manga as well. 😄 Just want to share this anime because it is soooo good. Watch it!!
picture from anigmatech.com

Comments

Popular Posts