Talking with Bard

Upon opening Google Chrome, I saw a notification saying New! Try Bard, an early AI experiment by Google so I did. My student also mentioned chatbots so it's excellent timing, I guess. Haha!

I couldn't think of anything to ask Bard. The first one was about Jirisan since I was watching it recently and my boyfriend wondered if the scenes were shot in the mountains. Here's the answer:



Then I wanted to ask something about my work schedule. I gave it my target number of students, the number of students I already have, the remaining days I have to teach, and the number of slots I want to teach per day. 

Customize Chrome



I've heard many things about chatbots and this is my second time trying (the first one was Bing's chatbot). I would say I'm not that surprised about its capabilities but it's still amazing. I want to use it in teaching like asking for sentence structures since I don't remember everything. We'll see. So far I like Bard. 😁

Comments

Popular Posts