When you think you couldn't do something but you can actually do it

May 18, 2020
Updated: August 20, 2020



My goal for this year is to save money because we've been wanting to buy a car. I know, I know it's not practical to buy a car especially if you don't have malaking ipon yet but when I think about the hassle of commuting by jeepney or bus, I REALLY want to buy a car. Haha!

Anyway, so I need to save 20,000 per month starting January this year, and to achieve that, I have to teach 500+ students. I didn't achieve 500 students in January and February but I did in March and April. I was so close to reaching 500 students in February so I told myself that I will do my best the next month. Surprisingly, I did it for the first time. I really couldn't believe it! It wasn't that hard. The secret is to teach almost every day (10-15 hours/day). I had 6 days of rest and they're distributed throughout the month so sakto lang na magwwork ako 5-6 days straight then pahinga ng 1 day then work na ulit. Buti nalang talaga hindi ganun nakakapagod magturo maliban nalang pag beginner talaga yung student, yun ang mahirap kasi mahirap kausap hehe

Another secret is to have a routine and stick to it. Mahirap pag nawawala sa routine eh kaya dapat laging nasusunod yung routine or plano. I had a few times na walang gana talaga magtrabaho kasi ang sarap matulog nalang at magpahinga, and that's okay because we need it sometimes.

So if you want to achieve something and you thought/think you couldn't do it, you can do it. Just strive and challenge yourself. You'd feel soooo good!!

Since I'm so proud of myself, I want to attach proof that I achieved 500 students. 😁





Comments

Popular Posts