Summer Strike



START: April 9, 20223
END: April 21, 2023

Another K-drama that I love! I was looking to watch something light and inspirational since I was in a meh mood and I didn't want to continue watching Itaewon Class and True Beauty. Good thing I found Summer Strike! The trailer showing the main character selling all her things, keeping only the important things that can fit in her big hiking backpack caught my attention. It's such a brave thing for someone to do, so it's inspiring.

To summarize, it's about a woman (Lee Yeo-rum) who decided to leave her city life, quit her job, and enjoy her life in a small village in Angok. She met lovely people there. Some didn't like her at first but all of them ended up being friends with her.

My takeaway points are:
  • It's okay to quit a job you don't enjoy
  • It's okay to laze around and enjoy life
  • Read when you have nothing else to do / Utilize your public library
  • Don't please people too much. Learn how to stand up for yourself.
  • It's not too late to learn something
  • It's okay to ask for help and face your traumas head on
  • Wag tamarin mag jog early in the morning to start your day :))
  • Countryside life is still better than city life 😁

 It's such a feel-good show with a little thrill on the side which made it a little intriguing. The cinematography and the color grading were lovely too. It's another K-drama that made me want to go to Korea. Someday! 😀



 

Comments

Popular Posts