FIRST LOVE

I wanted to actually print pictures of the posters of movies/TV series that I watched and write a review about them on my A6 notebook but I know I will not have the time to print, so here I am. I will just make a record of my media consumption here so that it's easier and I guess more eco-friendly since I won't be using paper? hehe 

Let's start with First Love.
CAST:
Takeru Satoh as Harumichi Namiki
Hikari Mitsushima as Yae Noguchi
Rikako Yagi as young Yae
Taisei Kido as young Harumichi
Director: Yuri Kanchiku
First episode date: November 24, 2022 
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is my second favorite Japanese drama (1st is Hana Yori Dango). I love everything about this drama! The OST, the cinematography, and the script. My favorite episode is the eighth one because that's when Yae Noguchi got her memories back after hearing the song First Love. I cried with her! I could empathize with her situation because of her superb acting. Funny story, I watched that part during my 5-minute break so I had to cut my crying short to focus on the lesson and so I won't look like I just cried hahaha Di ko tuloy naabsorb ng matagal ung moment but during my lesson, I was still thinking about it and I couldn't move on! Sa sobrang tuwa ko, shinare ko sa IG and FB story yung poster with matching background music of First Love by Utada Hiraku and recommended it to everyone. 😂

The story is probably not that unique but I just love how the director chose to bring Yae's memory back through her favorite song. 

Comments

Popular Posts