My OHUHU Markers!!


It's been over a year since I saw these markers on YouTube and I finally have my own! Thanks to my boyfriend for giving me this. 😁  He always gets me the things that I want to buy for myself. 😂 I was actually thinking of buying an artist's grade watercolor for my birthday, which has the same price as the markers, BUT I thought I've never had markers before so I chose it over the watercolor.I don't know what to draw yet so I have just been looking at it.. arranging it... And just admiring it hahaha I'm sooo obsessed! I think 48 colors are enough (my first option was the 24 color only because it's cheaper but bey said "baka naman kulang sa kulay un".) 😂
I swatched the markers on watercolor paper (200 gsm)
I also did swatches on my Hobonichi cousin and I loved it because it was gliding smoothly. But when I finally drew something, it was easy to blend at first but since the paper's so smooth, the ink was like sitting on top and not absorbed after a few layers. Nonetheless, I enjoyed drawing it and I think it looks okay. 😁

Comments

Popular Posts