MY BUCKET LIST

Learn how to draw digitally

Learn realism and impressionism

Go to the US (New York, California, Las Vegas)

Go to Japan

Go to Korea

Go to Europe (Germany, France)

Be fit and healthy

Have one child and be close with him/her like a best friend

Give my child the cutest room with everything he/she needs for school and play

Send my child to a nice school

Have a nice, cozy, and clean house

Have a patio in my house where we can eat breakfast or read a book

Have 1 million pesos or more savings

Invest in stocks

Color my hair pink or any bright color

Have a small online business where I sell my work like stickers/drawings

Read 100 books

Live happily without worries

Travel to Visayas and Mindanao

Learn Japanese and Spanish

Go ice skating

Go roller skating

Go to IKEA

Give gifts to my friends and loved ones on their birthdays and on Christmas

Go camping (the last time I went camping I was in elementary)

Finish paying for our car

Get married

Have an intimate wedding

Belong to a community

Buy my own manga (once lang okay na haha)

Bring Xena to a beach

Be closer with God



LEGEND:

pink - for myself    purple - for me and bey    light blue - for our kid    green - finance    

orange - family & friends    yellow - with Xena baby

Earn during your free time. Be an online English tutor. Apply now!

Comments

Popular Posts