BOYA BY-MM1 Review | cheapest mini shotgun mic

Hello everyone! In this video, I tried the BOYA BY-MM1 mini shotgun microphone. When I first filmed a sit-down video (that's my menstrual cup review video), I didn't have an external microphone yet so when I was editing the video, I couldn't help but be frustrated because the cicadas' sound in the background was so loud!😭 I didn't have a choice but to lower the volume of my audio and reduce noise but the audio still did not turn out great. That's why my kind boyfriend bought a mic for me. haha! Thanks, babes! So for you guys who also need an external microphone, I recommend this one because it's below 1,000 PHP and it has a good quality. Although, keep in mind that the mic should be near you to pick up the best sound. Watch my video to know more about this mic. :) Thank you for reading! Give some love!💖


Comments

Popular Posts