Starting my Vlogging Channel

As you read in the title, yes I already started my vlogging channel and I just want to share with you how my boyfriend and I ended up thinking about this idea. 😊

So it started when Richard and I were brainstorming about what business to invest in. Since we already have a good quality camera he thought of doing photo shoots or documenting events so he watched videos about cameras, drones, and everything needed in this business. Then one day Richard sent me a YouTube video about how much is earned from being a YouTube creator. I already have a background on that topic but Richard was surprised that there's serious money in YouTube. From then on he watched a lot of videos surrounding that topic. We joked about us making a YouTube channel and reviewing things and even streaming games online. We thought about it for days. We watched a lot of how-to videos then we were slowly getting into the idea of really becoming a YouTuber. haha He canvassed things needed like camera, lighting, microphone, etc. Now, I already have almost everything I need for filming: camera, DJI Osmo Pocket for 'vlogging' outside so it's not so embarrassing to film since it's smal, accessories for Osmo Pocket, a baking pan and an LED strip (for my DIY ring light to save money 😁).

One of the people who inspired me to do this is Sean Cannell. I watched several of his videos and they were very helpful and motivating. I learned a lot about YouTube. If you also want to vlog, I recommend his videos on his Think Media and Video Influencers channels. 😊

Anywho, I haven't posted much yet because I'm still researching, internalizing (?), and just trying to plan things out. I was so pumped to upload my first sit-down and product review video but I am not in the right condition yet and I have a lot of things in mind. Hopefully, I will be able to upload videos once I cleaned my office and organized my thoughts.

So my vlogging channel would be an extra source of income for me if I get lucky or I get many viewers and subscribers. Please give me kind and motivational words. 😁 I'm so nervous but I just always keep in mind that if others could do it, I could too. Kapalan nalang ng mukha. hahaha! And of course, hard work.


Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, comments, reactions, don't hesitate to tell/ask me. Ciao!

If you want to see the video I made using DJI Osmo Pocket and DJI Mimo app, here's the video. 💗😊



Comments

Popular Posts